What Does a Prosthodontist Do?
Prosthodontics is a specialty branch of dentistry, one of eight recognized by the American Dental Association. Dr. Park's specialty as a prosthodontist involves repairing and replacing teeth and related structures exclusively—consider her an architect or artist of smiles!
If you experience challenges like cracked, broken, worn, or missing teeth, Dr. Park uses high-quality prosthetics like crowns and bridges to restore comfortable function and smile aesthetics. Her extensive skill and advanced training span restorative, cosmetic, and preventive services, so she can help patients with a wide range of treatments and services:
- Teeth cleanings and check-ups
- Gum disease prevention and treatment
- Fluoride and sealants
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Inlays and onlays
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental bonding
- Smile makeovers
- Dental implants
- Full and partial dentures
- Teeth whitening
- Custom night guards
- Sleep apnea appliances
The Core Values That Guide Us
Here at Prosth & Co., our practice is built upon the following core values:
- Quality — Expect top-notch results thanks to our use of premium materials, meticulous planning, and cutting-edge technology.
- Honesty — We keep you informed about your dental needs and treatment options with clear, open communication.
- Integrity — You can trust us to always do the right thing and uphold the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Continued Learning — We love what we do, and our skilled team is passionate about continual growth and the pursuit of excellence to better serve you.
Ready for a Smile Transformation?
If you are ready to transform the comfort, function, and appearance of broken, damaged, or missing teeth, Dr. Park and our team are ready to help you. Please call Prosth & Co. at (646) 707-3456 or text at (917) 439-8910 to schedule an appointment with our Manhattan prosthodontist.
We look forward to helping you a